Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm in Olympia!

I traveled to Olympia on Sunday, and have decided I will stay until I feel like leaving (which will probably be tomorrow or perhaps the day after.)

Not much to report or say, really. I saw Eli last night last night, we walked to the Blockbuster and got some movies, then walked back to The Box and watched The Breakfast Club and The Kid. Eli had never watched The Breakfast Club while I was in the room before and kept looking back and forth between Ally Sheedy and myself, going "That is SO creepy!". Because it is. Because I look just like her. I think the next haircut I get will be hers from that movie again, or a similar one I used to call the Captain's Cut. Cos all my Captains in the tabletops I played had them (that'd be Elia and Moira Pike.)

Matt and I have basically been sitting around watching cartoons (mostly Chowder, which is the best show ever!), when he hasn't been doing all the homework he has, which is a lot. He's in upper-division classes, which are hard, like the science department except with literature and philosophy. (Surprisingly, our school has one of the best science departments in the country.)

...on Chowder right now, there's a mold monster and it is disgusting.

Matt is attempting to be cute and distracting and trying to make typing more difficult. But he stopped. Wait there he went again.

That's all. This is exactly what I expect the next two days to be like. Thank God.

No comments: